Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Accidental stripper


Friday night and I’m at one of my favorite places in Los Angeles, Miss Kitty’s Parlor. The club bills itself as a “filthy family” and that it is. MIss Kitty’s is a mix of club kids, trannies, professional perverts, and normal people out to have the wildest night of their life. It’s the kind of place where anything can happen and frequently does. Came to the club alone that night. Wearing PVC pants and fishnet top was dressed appropriately for the venue. Out on the dance floor a few minutes when a girl wearing a ‘Beat Me –Whip Me’ t-shirt walks up. Big eyes, big nose, twenty something, short hair, she looks like a cute IT girl. After a bit she says, “Hi, my name is Kelly and I’m visiting from San Francisco. I just broke up with my boyfriend. He’s a real asshole.” Her voice cracks on hole. She has a sad look on her face so I give her a hug and gently rock her, “Everything will be fine. You have to stop thinking about it. Like your shirt,” I say hoping to change the mood. “You Look like you have a big one,” she says. Tell her I don’t even though my pants aren’t hiding much. She smiles and puts her arms around me. “I Want you to take me. I want to be your whor.... Http://causticculture.com/? p=196
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment